PHYSICIAN-CARDIOLOGIST, Candidate of Medical Science / PhD
Medical work experience of 33 years
Education ● 1977 – 1983: Yerevan State Medical University.
● 1983-1985: All-Union Cardiology Scientific Center after A.L. Myasnikov, Moscow, Russian federation, Clinical Residency in Cardiology.
● 1987: All-Union Cardiology Scientific Center after A.L. Myasnikov, Moscow, Dissertation thesis for Candidate of Medical Science was defendedAdvanced training ● 1997: John Hopkins University (Baltimore, Maryland, USA), Training in Cardiology and Radiology
Type of Activity: Consultations and out-patient treatment of heart diseases (ischemic heart disease, arterial hypertension, etc.). Diagnosis setting in diseases of cardiovascular system, electrocardiograpgy, echocardiography.
FUNCTIONAL DIAGNOSIS DOCTOR
Medical work experience of 31 years
Education ● 1986 – 1992: Khabarovsk State Medical Institute, Khabarovsk Specialty: General Medicine
●1992 – 1993: “Kamchatstroy” Medical Unit, Petropavlovsk-KamchatskyInternship in “Therapy”
Continuing Medical Education:
Primary Specialization: Functional Diagnostics Advanced training ● 1997 and 2008: Far-Eastern State Medical University, Khabarovsk
● 2018 and 2022: North-Western State Medical University named after I.I. Mechnikov, Saint-Petersburg
● 2001: Far Eastern State Medical University, Khabarovsk.
● 2003 and 2005: Far-Eastern State Medical University, Khabarovsk
● 2013: North-Western State Medical University named after I.I. Mechnikov, Saint-Petersburg
● 2018: Series of lectures in Ultrasound Angiology, North-Western State Medical University named after I.I. Mechnikov, Saint-Petersburg
Duplex scanning with color and power Doppler mapping of the main and peripheral vessels, assessment of blood flow in the brain, main arteries and veins of the abdominal cavity. Holter ECG monitoring (daily and multi-day). Daily monitoring of blood pressure.
Medical work experience of 18 years
Education ● 1998: The Stavropol State Medical Academy (StSMA), Faculty of General Medicine, specialty – obstetrician-gynecologist
● 1998-2000: StSMA, specialization in Obstetrics/ Gynecology Advanced training ● 2004: - StSMA, Thematics “Family Planning”
● 2009: Yerevan State Medical University. Theme: “Diagnosis and treatment of pathologies of the cervix”.
● 2013: Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia (RUDN). Theme: “Endocrine gynecology”.
● 2014 - RUDN, qualification of the physician in ultrasound diagnosis.
Specialization: “Obstetrics, Gynecology, Ultrasound Diagnosis”.
Type of Activity: Diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of gynecological diseases, including infertility. Pregnancy planning and management; individual selection of contraception and hormone replacement therapy; IUD and subcutaneous contraceptive “Implanon” insertion. Treatment of cervical diseases by radio wave method. Ultrasound diagnostics in obstetrics and gynecology, colposcopy.
Medical work experience of 39 years
Education ● 1973-1979: Yerevan State Medical University, Faculty of General Medicine.
● 1979-1981: Republican Clinical Hospital, Internship. Specialization: Physician-therapist /physician-endocrinologist.
● 1983-1985: Central Continuing Medical Education Institute (Moscow), Clinical residency in Endocrinology.
Type of Activity: Consultations, diagnosis and treatment of diseases and disorders of endocrine glands: pituitary, thyroid and parathyroid glands, pancreas, adrenal glands, gonads, excess and lack of body weight, osteoporosis.
Medical work experience of 11 years
Education ● 1999 – 2005: Samara State Medical University, Faculty of Pediatrics.
● 2005 – 2007: National Institute of Health after S. Avdalbekyan, Residency in Therapy.
● 2008: Certificate in Therapy confirmed by Kazan Medical Academy of Federal Agency of Public Health and Social Development.
● 2016: Certificate for Advanced training in “Modern Tactics in treatment of gastrointestinal tract”.
Specialization: Pediatrics and Therapy.
Type of Activity:Consultation and treatment of the following pathologies: pneumonia, bronchitis, sinusitis, tonsillitis, esophagitis, gastritis, duodenitis, duodenal and gastric ulcer, colitis, allergic reactions, dysbacteriosis, helminthosis, vegetative -vascular dystonia, hypertension.
PHYSICIAN – RADIOLOGIST
Medical work experience of 18 years
Education ● 1995-2001: Yerevan State Medical University after M. Heratsi, Faculty of Pediatrics.
● 2001-2003: National Institute of Health after S. Avdalbekyan, Clinical Residency in Radiation Diagnostics.
Specialization: Radiologist, Ultrasound Diagnosis.
Advanced Training ● 2014: Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University, Department of Ultrasound Diagnosis, Cycle in Ultrasound Elastography
● 2015: 5th International Meeting “Sono-Elastography EFSUMB Endorsed course, Italy.
● Pavlov First St. Petersburg State Medical University, Department of Oncology, Cycle in ”Peculiarities in ultrasound visualization of gastrointestinal tract”
Type of Activity: Ultrasound of peritoneal cavity, gastrointestinal tract, thyroid and mammary glands, lymphatic nodes, urogenital organs, surface organs, salivary glands. Transrectal ultrasound examination of the prostate, transvaginal ultrasound examination of the pelvic organs. Compression elastography (Strain) and Shear Wave elastography of thyroid and mammary glands.
Medical work experience of - 10 years
Education ● 2001-2007: Yerevan State Medical University after M. Heratsi, Faculty of General Medicine.
● 2007-2009: National Institute of Health after S. Avdalbekyan, Clinical Residency in Radiation Diagnostics.
Advanced training ● 2013: “Actual Problems in Ultrasound Imaging”.
● 2015: 4th international Medical Congress of Armenia.
● 2016: “Ultrasound examination of blood vessels”(Doppler/duplex), "Mikaelyan Institute of Surgery".
● 2019: "Caucasus School of Thyroid" medical forum.
● 2019: Advanced Imaging Symposium (AIS).
● 2019: Cannon’s Advanced Technologies in Diagnostic Ultrasound.
● 2019: 5th international Medical Congress of Armenia.
Type of Activity. Ultrasound of peritoneal cavity, thyroid and mammary glands, lymphatic nodes, urogenital organs, surface organs, salivary glands.Transvaginal ultrasound examination of the pelvic organs. Compression elastography (Strain) and Shear Wave elastography of thyroid and mammary glands.
OPHTHALMOLOGIST, Candidate of Medical Science /PhD
Medical work experience of 30 years
Education ● 1981-1987: Yerevan State Medical University, Faculty of General Medicine.
● 1987- 1989: Republican Ophthalmological Clinical Hospital, Clinical Residency
● 1994- 1997: Postgraduate Study, Moscow Helmholz Research Institute of Eye Diseases.
● 2000 : Thesis defense for the title of Ph. D., Moscow Helmholz Research Institute of Eye Diseases.
Type of Activity: Diagnosis and Treatment of conjunctivitis, blepharitis, myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism, some retinal pathologies, keratitis, scleritis.
Medical work experience of - 5 years
Education ● 2008-2014: Yerevan State Medical University after M. Heratsi, Faculty of General Medicine.
● 2014-2017: Ophthalmologic Center after S. V. Malayan, Clinical Residency in Ophthalmology.
Advanced Training ● 2019: Certification in selection of contact lenses “Alcon" on the basis of the refractive laboratory Alcon, Kiev, Ukraine.
Type of Activity: Diagnosis and treatment of inflammatory and infectious eye diseases, diagnosis and correction of ametropia (myopia, hypermetropia, astigmatism), measurement of intraocular pressure.
Medical work experience of 11 years
Education ● 2005: Armenian Medical Institute, Faculty of General Practice.
● 2005-2007: Yerevan State medical University, Residency in Dermatovenerology.
Type of Activity: Treatment of allergic dermatosis (contact dermatitis, allergic dermatitis, eczema, atopic dermatitis, neurodermatitis, urticaria), herpes, warts, HPV (human papilloma virus), papillomas, condylomas, acne, fungal skin and nail lesions, STIs (sexually transmitted infections).
Medical work experience of 8 years
Education ● 1988-1994: Yerevan State Medical University after M. Heratsi.
Advanced Training ● 2010-2011: PSL Diabetic Shoes Company INC, California, USA, Training for specialization of pedortihst.
● 2013: Hermoz Ayvazian Podyatric Clinics, California, USA, Certification cycle in Podology.
● 2016: Certification cycle in "Orthopedic foot correction", Great Britain, Chesterfield.
● 2017: Second Congress “Actual Problems in Podology”, Plastek Company, Russian Federation, Moscow.
Type of Activity: Photometric plantography, medical (equipped) pedicure, cleaning of nails and nail walls, cracks treatment, keratosis treatment, correction of the nail plate on the first finger (orthonyxia), preparation of individual silicone orthoses (silicone from Germany), treatment of plantar warts. Prosthetics of nails using materials of Peclavus Company (Germany).